In my experience of working with dozens of leadership teams, I have observed the following:
- Every leadership team operates at a different level of sophistication ranging from low to high
- Most (if not all) leadership teams believe that they are more sophisticated than they really are
- An organization’s growth and success are largely determined by the degree to which the leadership team’s sophistication exceeds the complexity of the environment they are operating within.
- Most leadership teams run at a leadership deficit, such that: complexity of environment > sophistication of leadership team
- Most organizations do not focus on improving the sophistication of their leaderships team, nor do they know how to
These observations lead me to believe the following:
- The culture and processes of an organization is a reflection of the leadership team’s sophistication
- Organizations cannot evolve beyond the sophistication of its leadership team
- The most effective way of transforming an organization is to elevate the sophistication of its leadership team
But, it is possible to:
- Assess the sophistication of your leadership teams
- Elevate the sophistication of your leadership teams
And, I want to help you to do that.
To better understand how I work with organizations to assess and elevate the sophistication of their leadership teams, check out this short video:
If you would like me to help you assess and elevate the sophistication of your leadership teams, let’s connect: Connect with Ryan