When Ryan Gottfredson provides leadership development consulting to organization located in the European Union, part of that consulting engagement involves allowing the organization’s employees to take Ryan Gottfredson’s mindset assessment.
- Why is data collected?
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What is the step-by-step process involved in the collection and use of data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- More information about Pointerpro
- Ryan Gottfredson Processes that are Unique to EU Organizations
Why is data collected?
Personal data is collected via Ryan Gottfredson’s mindset assessment to help organizations identify culture and employee development needs
What data do we collect?
When employees complete Ryan Gottfredson’s mindset assessment, the following data is collected:
- Responses to 20 mindset questions
How do we collect your data?
Employees access the data via a unique survey link provided to them. The assessment runs through an online assessment software owned by Pointerpro (a company located in the EU).
How will we use your data?
The data is used in two ways.
First, immediately after an employee completes the mindset assessment, the Pointerpro software automatically creates a personal mindset report that is emailed to the employee (to the email address provided in the survey).
Second, the data is stored in AWS servers housed in the EU. After employees have completed the mindset assessment, Ryan Gottfredson will download that data in the United States. This data is then aggregated to the collective level to provide a collective mindset report that is provided back to the organization.
How do we store your data?
The data collected via the mindset assessment is immediately stored in AWS servers in the EU.
After Ryan Gottfredson downloads the raw data in the United States, this data immediately saved to Ryan Gottfredson’s personal computer. Upon download, Ryan Gottfredson will remove all personal identifiable information (i.e., Name and Email) from the dataset. Once the data has been aggregated and a collective mindset report has been completed, the remaining raw data (individual responses to the 20 mindset questions) is then deleted from Ryan Gottfredson’s personal computer.
What is the step-by-step process involved in the collection and use of data?
- Employees participate in a self-evaluated mindset assessment that involves them inputting their name and email address and answering 20 questions. This results in the employee receiving an automated personalized mindset report.
- Data collected:
- Email (required to email personal mindset results)
- Responses to the 20 questions
- Data collected:
- The raw data is stored in a server in the European Union
- Ryan Gottfredson downloads this data in the United States of America
- Ryan Gottfredson removes any names and email addresses from the downloaded file.
- Ryan Gottfredson aggregates the data to the collective level (no aggregated data is provided back to the organization if the sample size is five or fewer)
- Ryan Gottfredson puts the aggregated data into tables within a PowerPoint slide deck, which is presented back to the hiring organization
- Any raw data downloaded in the United States of America is deleted
- Mindset Assessment for organization and data associated with it is deleted
No subcontractors are used in the data analysis or reporting process.
What are your data protection rights?
If Ryan has access to any data collected (generally this means that the data has not been analyzed and/or has not been deleted yet), every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Ryan Gottfredson for copies of your personal data. He may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Ryan Gottfredson correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Ryan Gottfredson to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Ryan Gottfredson erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Ryan Gottfredson restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Ryan Gottfredson’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Ryan Gottfredson transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Or write to us: Ryan Gottfredson
1228 N. Mark Ln.
Anaheim, CA 92807
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Ryan Gottfredson uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Ryan Gottfredson uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Ryan Gottfredson sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at: Ryan Gottfredson
1228 N. Mark Ln.
Anaheim, CA 92807
More Information about Pointerpro
Data associated with Ryan’s Personal Mindset Assessment is collected using Pointerpro (formerly Survey Anyplace) as the platform for the survey and the automation of the personal mindset results that are emailed directly to participants.
Pointerpro is located in the EU, and here is information related to their security certifications:
- Pointerpro servers are with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and are located in the EU. AWS is fully compliant with ISO27001 and with SOC3. Please find the detailed info with the following links:
- For the moment Pointerpro does not have ISO27001 nor SOC2 nor CAIQ. Pointerpro is, however, in progress of ISO27001 and have an ETA for completion in Q2 2023.
- Pointerpro performs regular pretests on all of their systems to ensure security.
- Here is additional information related to their data collection and storage policies:
- AWS: Overview of Security Processes
- Skyscrapers Security Policy
Ryan Gottfredson Processes that are Unique to EU Organizations
To help EU-based organizations understand the unique data collection and analysis that Ryan Gottfredson engages in for EU-based organizations, see the table below:
|Subcontractors may be used in the analysis of raw data connected to personal information (names and email addresses)||Subcontractors will not be used in the analysis of raw data connected to personal information (names and email addresses)|
|Raw data is not deleted after the creation of an aggregated report||Raw data is deleted after the creation of an aggregated report|
|Mindset assessment and any data associated with it is not deleted after the creation of an aggregated report||Mindset assessment and any data associated with it is deleted after the creation of an aggregated report|